All 8 art Reviews

Racer remake Racer remake

Keep it up, you'll get far

Mwolfiee responds:

'Ghostly Jelly-Morph' 'Ghostly Jelly-Morph'

Lovely painting, i really dig your style! Keep it up

Cosmic Knowledge? Cosmic Knowledge?

You've got a really solid line work.
great work, keep em coming.

Fearless (Promo Art) ver.1 Fearless (Promo Art) ver.1

You asked me for a review so here it is in all it's honesty
HugoVRB has actually said most of what I would say, so I'd suggest reading his critique over again.
There's plenty of things wrong in this image and plenty of things that could be improved upon, and by being your own critique you could see these type of mistakes before you even make them.

Your main focus here is anatomy, as you have 6 different humanoid characters right in the focus point of the image. When something is the main focus of your image, try to practice it beforehand. This counts for hands too.

I'll say this though, I can see the "idea" here and there definetly is a concept hidden behind it all. The composition isn't too bad either.
Keep it up

Knight Photo Study Knight Photo Study

youre not that bad at rendering, i'll give you that, but it looks like youve got difficulities with defining basic shapes and forms. i would work more on that, keep it up though

Surfsideaaron responds:

Thanks, which shapes and stuff look out of whack on this so I know?

Study time Study time

Bad. The characters look like tumor-headed wooden stick people, you should really study more anatomy. (like what the hell is even going on with the guy's neck and arms on the left?)
Composition lacks and the perspective makes it look like theyre in some room thats twisting 360 degrees. very skewed.
The shading is also done pretty lazy

i'd suggest you try stuff outside anime and study important basic things like anatomy and perspective

TheDamnThinGuy responds:

Thanks for the critique.

Scorch Scorch

Simple but awesome

I really like the blend on the scarf!

Dawn-Breaker responds:

Heh thanks man! yeah simple is a good way to describe it.

I would've thought about making more detail into it but I don't really have allot of time and motivation for it lately.

Chaos Lord Chaos Lord

Fucking brilliant!

What is there NOT to like? AMAZING!